AGRO HOME AFRICA LTD Jahangir Puri, Delhi

0 Reviews

Dried Mushroom, cashew nuts, Ginger, High Quality Malaysia Refined Palm Vegetable cooking Oil, Cocoa Beans, Oranges, organic navel oranges, High Quality Pure Black Vanilla Beans, Coffee Beans, Agro Products more..

Select the service for which you are writing review for this business

How would you rate the business?

What would you like other to know about this business, based on your experience?

Minimum 20 characters!

Be first to Rate

About the Company

Primary BusinessWholesaler
Secondary Business TypeManufacturer / Exporters / Service Providers
Year of Establishment2020
No. of Employees450 - 500
Annual TurnoverBelow Rs. 0.5 Crore Approx.
Ownership TypeIndividual (Sole proprietorship)
Opening Hours
  • SUN : Closed
  • MON : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • TUE : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • WED : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • THU : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • FRI : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • SAT : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM

Welcome to Agro Home Afric. Thanks for visiting our website. We are an Agricultural Company based in Cameroon. We have a policy which enables us to provide high quality products which we sell at the most competitive rates in the market. Our secret lies in producing in bulk and selling to our very large customer base.
More than 75% of our products comes from our plantations and our production facilities. The rest less than 25% we source from trusted suppliers. Due to this, you can be certain of the products you are getting from us.

Read More »

AGRO HOME AFRICA LTD

  • Agro Cam
  • Douala: Bekoko, Bonaberi 00237 Cameroon, Jahangir Puri, Delhi
top