Post Free Ads

Parikh Packaging Private Limited Ahmedabad, Gujarat

0 Reviews

LIDDING COFFEE CAPSULES, Cereals, nuts seeds, Frozen Food and Ice Cream, Snacks salted, dressings, pet shrink sleeves, PE-PEEL, biscuit packaging, Flexibles aluminum wrapper more..

Write a Review

Select the service for which you are writing review for this business

How would you rate the business?

What would you like other to know about this business, based on your experience?

Minimum 20 characters!

About Parikh Packaging Private Limited

We take this opportunity to introduce Parikh Packaging Pvt. Ltd - a leading manufacture unit of high quality and cost effective Flexible Packaging solutions in India. Today Parikh - with the most modern plant infrastructure of its kind in India - is widely regarded as the fastest growing company in the flexible packaging industry.



We are glad to announce that on 02nd April 2013, we have joined hands with Constantia Flexibles Group, headquartered in Vienna, Austria for Flexible Packaging business both internationally and in India.



Constantia Flexibles is a leading flexible packaging group supplying international customers in the food, pet food, pharmaceutical and beverage industries. The company has sales of approx. Euro 1.5 billion (INR 10,000 Cr.) and more than 7,000 employees of over 50 group companies in 20 countries. The company operates in the three divisions Food, Pharma and Labels. It is 2nd largest Flexible Packaging Company in Europe. In last years, it continuously has been in the top league of the industry with reference to growth and profitability.



Constantia will hold 60% stake while the Parikh Family will retain the remaining 40% stake in the company.



We supply to a wide spectrum of industries such as Food, Health Care, Personal Hygiene, Agro/Seed, Automotive, Chemicals. Our customer list consists of Blue Chip MNCs like Wal-Mart, DuPont, Frito Lay (Pepsi Co), Wrigley, Merck, Monsanto, Heinz, Unibic, Amul, Britannia, ITC, Dabur, Parle. We export to USA, Canada, UK, African Continent, Middle East, Sri Lanka and several other countries.
Read More »

Parikh Packaging Private Limited

  • Paavan Parikh
  • Opposite Rotomac Pens, Sarkhej Bavla Highway Village Moraiya, TA- Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
top