Effluent Treatment Plant, pollution testing services, environment consulting services, Sewage Water Treatment Plant, waste water recycling, etp designs service, Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Systems, pollution consultants, Zero Discharge Plant more..
Be first to Rate
envitech has a staff of engineers, chemists, operators etc. And has a total strength of about 15. Apart from this staff, we have number of associates, who are leaders in their fields of engineering. This includes civil and structural designs, architects, microbiologists, statisticians, electrical, instrumentation, chemical, mechanical engineering etc.
Environmental services have taken on a new urgency since the beginning of this decade. There has been widespread recognition of the seriousness of the environmental problems at various levels and one consequence of this is the greater importance being attached to environmental services, the process of identifying the environmental consequences of human activities, even before begin. The idea of carrying out environmental impact assessment is becoming increasingly familiar to people all around the world, especially in developing countries.
we assist our clients in
manufacturing, sourcing, supplying related pollution control equipments and systems, etp/stp/wtp plants & machineries
operation and maintenance of etp/stp on annual contract basis – to corporate companies
analytical and monitoring of environmental medias like air, water, waste water, soil, sludge and noise through our gpcb approved laboratory (environ) and well trained analytical and sampling team
operation & maintenance of pollution control board documents submission periodically as per environmental act & rules.
environmental monitoring & analysis environmental laboratory services
envitech has experienced in-house and empanelled subject specific professionals endowed with library and office infrastructure.
Envitech has in-house state of art environmental laboratory for sampling / testing / analysis of air, water, noise, soil, sludge, etc.
Our key analytical instruments
• flame photometer, visible spectrometer
• high volume sampler, respirable dust sampler, fine dust sampler, stack monitoring kit
• orsat, portable gas sampler, mechanical cup anemometer, digital anemometer, d.b. Meter, lux meter
• weather station to monitor wind speed, wind direction, temperature and relative humidity
all equipments are networked for integrity of operations.
• drinking water, packaged water, waste water, industrial effluent analysis
• microbial analysis for potability
• ambient air quality monitoring
• stack / process emission monitoring
• efficiency assessment for air pollution control equipments
• work place monitoring
• monitoring as per the requirement of ohsas, iso, factory act requirement
• soil & sludge analysis
• msw / hazardous waste analysis
• treatability and feasibility studies
• consultancy services for environmental laboratory set-up
• in-plant training for educational institutes, environmental professionals and company executives
• development of environmental cell for municipal corporation
industries/establishments in a state are by law required to take various consents during both the initiation as well as during the operation phases. We assist organizations in obtaining/ renewing as well as preparing compliances for submission to the state pollution control boards for the following-
• consent for establish (cte),
• water cess return
• consent for operation (cto)
• solid waste, hazardous waste, biomedical waste, e-waste authorizations
• environmental statement form v – submission
• hazardous waste annual submission
project consultancy services
• pre-feasibility and treatability studies
• detailed designing and engineering services - like p&i diagrams - plant layouts, structural drawings, piping drawings, listing, quantity requirements and sourcing plant, machineries, accessories etc.
• preparing operations and maintenance manuals
• setting standard operation procedures [sop] for the plant with troubleshooting guide