Integra Engineering India Ltd. Halol, Panchmahal, Gujarat

0 Reviews

Cnc Guillotine Shearing Machine, Sheet Metal Assemblies, Spinning Cans, Textile Machinery, Relay Socket, sheet metal equipment, CNC Turret Punch Press, automotive fuse box, fuse box, change over box more..

Select the service for which you are writing review for this business

How would you rate the business?

What would you like other to know about this business, based on your experience?

Minimum 20 characters!

Be first to Rate

About the Company

Primary BusinessRetailer
Secondary Business TypeManufacturer / Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers
Year of Establishment1987
No. of Employees300 - 350
Annual TurnoverRs. 25 to 50 Crore Approx.
Ownership TypeCorporation/Limited Liability Company
Opening Hours
  • SUN : Closed
  • MON : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • TUE : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • WED : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • THU : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • FRI : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
  • SAT : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM

Ieil is a integrra holding ag, switzerland, group company.
Formerly known as integra hindustan control limited, iigcl was founded in 1987 as a joint venture with abb india.
Integra holding ag currently holds 51%, the majority of the shares and the remaining 49% is publicly listed on the mumbai and vadodara stock exchanges.
With corporate office and works in halol (gujarat), it is an iso9001:2000 certified company engaged in textile machinery, railway control systems and contract manufacturing.

Read More »

Integra Engineering India Ltd.

  • Arjun Singh
  • Halol-chapaner Road, P.o. Chandrapura,Rntal. Halol -391 520, Gujarat., Panchmahal
top